Monday, July 13, 2015

Best Breakfast Sandwich in the City

Cake and the Beanstalk

Who doesn't love a good breakfast sandwich? My favorite in the city is from my favorite local cafe, Cake and the Beanstalk. 


My sister, Catherine and I went because she wanted to come here one last time since she moved out of Philly for a new job. She is truly going to miss everyone at Cake and the Beanstalk! 

The reason why we love this sandwich so much is because of the roasted red pepper. It really brings a nice flavor to the meal other than your typical bacon, egg and cheese.

You can get this breakfast on either a bagel, croissant or toast. I got the croissant this time and enjoyed it very much. It was the perfect fuel to start the day! 

Thank you as always, Cake and the Beanstalk! 



No comments:

Post a Comment