Saturday, January 31, 2015

Healthy & Local

Square One Coffee 

For this week's Wednesday breakfast tradition, my sister, Catherine and I chose Square One Coffee. Located in Midtown Village, this local, micro-roaster takes pride in their knowledge and specialty in coffee. They use a handcrafted approach of serving coffee to ensure their customers start the day off or have that afternoon pick me up just right.

Catherine and I both got the Yogurt Parfait which was a great way to start the morning! The granola and yogurt were very delicious and nutritious. It was the perfect amount. I got a regular coffee to accompany my breakfast and Catherine got a chai latte, which she said was absolutely perfect.

The atmosphere inside is very bright, modern and relaxing. It's a wonderful escape to go to from the busy city and enjoy good company.

Square One Coffee is based out of Lancaster, PA but also has a second location in Philly. So next time you're trying to searh for and try a new coffee shop, check this place out!


No comments:

Post a Comment