Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Taste of Summer

Eat a Pita

Eat a Pita is definitely my go to place for a delicious and healthy meal. I recently went here to try one of their August specials which is the Grilled Peach Salad that I recently blogged about.

I went there again for lunch to try the other August special, which is the Crab Salad Pita. This pita had all the ingredients of summer into one and it was out of this world!

The Crab Salad Pita included: crab meat, “all the veggies”, roasted local corn and zucchini pickles served in a lemon-tahini dressing. All these ingredients are the seasoned foods of summer and it was so fresh tasting! As a side, I got the cup of faro salad which I absolutely love.

I love the feeling of eating clean and well after eating at Eat a Pita. I also love the exceptional service that is offered! I finally had a chance to meet one of the owners, Jamie! She is so sweet! Nothing beats going to a local establishment, where you feel welcome and like you belong!

If you haven’t already please go to Eat a Pita for a healthy and tasty meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment