Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pho

Sang Kee Noodle House


My sister, Catherine and I recently went to SangKee Noodle House in University City because we have been dying to go and because I had purchased a Groupon.

SangKee Noodle House is an Asian Bistro a part of the SangKee Restaurant Group. It offers a modern menu with the traditional Asian Cuisine. I already knew what I wanted to order prior to arriving to then restaurant: Pho!

Pho is a Vietnamese soup made of beef stock, spices, thinly slice noodles and meat such as beef or chicken. 

I got the Well Done Beef Brisket Noodle Soup which included: well done brisket, bean sprout, jalapeno, red onion and thinly sliced noodles served in beef broth. It was very comforting having being served in a big bowl and having it on the first day of Autumn.

Catherine ordered the Shanghai Noodle Dish which included: udon noodle, shredded pork shitake mushroom, bean sprout, napa, scallion and carrot. Catherine loved the combination of the noodles and different type of vegetables.

I will definitely return to SangKee Noodle House again. The food was delicious and the service was up to standards between the friendly staff and quick time deliverance of the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment